CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009



Driving their limosine. Then it became a 16 wheeler monster truck.





Jacob found this toad.


Jacob called me into his bedroom during the night asking for a hug. After I gave him a hug he said, “I sure do love you.” I got up at 6am to do my exercises. Adam woke up around 8:15 calling for me. After I got him out of his crib he ran down to our bedroom to wake Daddy up. We lay in bed for a little and were soon joined by Jacob. Adam complained because Jacob sat on his blankets. After I handed him them he said, “I want him get hims bwank-bee (blankey).” Then Adam ran down to Jacob’s bedroom and brought back his blanket. Then he made some trips to get all Jacob’s stuffed animals too. The boys watched the tractor video during breakfast. We had to hurry to make it to church for the 9:30 service. After church I went into meijer for some groceries and diapers. Jared and the boys drove over to the auto shop to see if there were any smashed cars. When I got in the van Jacob told me about the smashed vehicles they’d seen. He said, “We saw two mashed (smashed) mini vans and a white smashed car and one mashed door and that same old green car.” We took another drive by so I could see them. Back home we made a pizza for lunch. After lunch Jared took a trip back to town to get gasoline for the lawn mower. The boys played while I worked on packing their bags for our camping trip. We (the boys and I) are leaving tomorrow morning. Jared will be joining us at the campground after work and caring for the animals. We will be camping with Mom, Vikki, and Kenzie. Jared picked up the mail on his way home. Jacob got a couple Highlight puzzle magazines in the mail and he worked on those. The boys liked watching out the window as Daddy mowed the lawn. At 2:30 we read books and then I tucked Adam in for a nap. Jacob rested in his bedroom. He liked watching Daddy mow the lawn from his bedroom window. And he also played with this Bruder truck and the dominos. I did a 30 min run. Jared got done mowing around 4pm. I worked on packing the van. Jared spread grass in the rows of our garden to help keep the weeds down. Jacob was excited to find a toad and played with it for a long time. He kept it in the empty kids pool. After taking care of the animals we went inside for dinner. Adam woke up soon after we came in. This evening we went outside because Jacob wanted to show Adam his toad. After showing it to him he then let the toad go. I finished packing the van, except last minute things and my bag. We came inside and the boys had fun in the tub until pj time. Adam sure was active in the tub tonight, more than his usual. He was really splashing a lot and flopping on his belly. He'd take handfuls of water and splash it up as high as he could. The boys wore washcloths on their head for a long time in there. Jacob’s prayer tonight went like this, “Dear Jesus help me to listen and obey, protect us and keep us safe, Heal Grandpa’s hip, Heal Mommy’s foot, Help Truman to live, I want Kate to go away cause she bites. Amen.”

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love Jacob's prayer. Too funny what he said about the dogs.

mom s said...

Wonderful prayer Jacob prayed!!!
Love the part about the dogs too.