CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009







Here Jacob says he's standing in ewe water - but thats ok because he has his boots on. The ewe water travels down that long pipe (the curley slide).



Building a zoo.
Reading in their house.

Snacktime.
Jacob decorated his dump truck with smiley face stickers.


I was up at 6am. Jacob woke up at 7:30 asking for a hug. After I gave him a hug and kiss he stayed in bed until 8am. Jared left me lots of notes throughout the house and I (and the boys) had fun finding them during our day. They were everywhere, even in the coffee maker and our shoes. Soon Adam was awake. The boys watched the tractor video during breakfast. Then they played some with their matchbox cars. After getting ready for the day we went outside. The boys went right to playing in the sandbox. I got Sammy out and the boys helped me feed him his grain. Jacob carried the scoop of food to the dish and Adam dumped it in. We had fun playing in the fort. Adam likes to run to the swing and swing on his belly. He came over to me and whined, “I sad.” When I asked him why he said, “Cause, I want lay down in gas (grass).” I told him to go ahead. He quickly lay down and smiled as he pretended to be snoring. I pulled the boys in the wagon down our road. They liked reaching out to collect rocks and put them in the cup holders. At noon we went inside for lunch. After lunch the boys played with blocks and the zoo animals. Jacob hauled blocks around using his forklift truck. He asked me to get the lego people to drive the forklift. They wouldn’t stay in the seat so I made a seat belt using a ponytail holder. Adam had a messy diaper so I took him in his bedroom to change him. As I changed him he said, “Mell (smell) like cow Mommy. Ewe!” and he plugged his nose and laughed. The boys made a house out of the stools in the kitchen. Then they filled up the shopping cart with books to look at in their house. I worked on laundry. The boys kept running back to me and giving me hugs and kisses. We went outside on the deck for a little while. I did a 30 min run out there. The boys played on the truck and I got more presents from them. They ate their snack out there. At 2:30 we came in to read books. Then I tucked Adam in for a nap. Jacob rested while drawing with markers at his desk. Then he played Curious George games on the computer. We went outside to feed Sammy. I brushed him while Jacob played in the sandbox. Jared got home around 5:45. We went inside to wake Adam and get dinner ready. The rest of the evening was spent outside. While Jared and I took care of the animals the boys played in the hay. Adam and Jacob like to climb up a few step on the ladder which is leaning against the barn. Adam saw the ladder and said, "I want - climb up a ladder." Jared sprayed the weeds in the area we cleared out by our road. The boys had fun in the sandbox and fort. They hauled water in the sprinkling cans from the pool to the sand. I pulled weeds from the garden. We came inside around 8:30.

2 comments:

mom s said...

Your pictures are great. You could be a photographer. I like how Jacob decorated his truck.
So funny, what Adam said about smelling like a cow when you changed him. I had to laugh.
Love ya

Melissa said...

That is so funny what Adam said about his stinky diaper. I had to laugh too. He is just too funny. I love that first picture of Jacob.