CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009






Daddy working at the construction site.


Jacob tried to get Adam to put his arm around him but Adam didn't want to.

This morning I overslept. I looked at the clock and it was 6:40. Jared said the alarm went off shortly before 6am but I don’t remember it. Jacob woke up at 7:30. He lay in bed for a little while. I asked him if he wanted to play with flour while I finished my exercises – he did. Jared and Adam were soon up also. We went out for drinks and donuts this morning. Adam sure talks a lot while were driving. We took a drive past our previous house. Then we went to Salvation Army. I usually drink my cappuccino in there but a worker today told me I couldn’t. So we all took a walk outside while I finished that. It was such a beautiful morning and I really enjoyed the walk. After I was done with my drink we went back into the store. All women and kids clothes were half off today. I got some nice things for myself and also a couple shirts for Jacob. While I was still shopping, Daddy and the boys drove to a nearby car dealership. We got home around noon. After packing lunches to eat in the van we headed over to Sarah’s house and made an appointment for 50 broilers. When we got home I worked on a huge pile of laundry. Daddy and Jacob worked on a High Five activity book. Adam played with the Bruder vehicles. He drew on some notecards and put them in the dump truck pretending to deliver the mail. Then Daddy and the boys played with the road set. I sat down to drink a coffee. Adam went to the cupboard and grabbed a plastic mug. He asked for milk in it and wanted to sit by me on the couch. I read some books with him as we drank from our mugs. At 3:30 I tucked Adam in for a late nap. Before being tucked in he asked Daddy to rock him. Jacob and Daddy continued playing with some Bruder vehicles and the road set. I did a 30 min run. Around 4:45 Jared left to go to a co-workers retirement party. Jacob played at the counter with some flour. Then we went outside and Jacob helped me take care of the animals. When it was time to feed the broilers Jacob asked to pour in their food. I’m much more timid when it comes to 50 birds (who sometimes peck you) swarming the feeder and my feet while I’m trying to pour food into the feeder. Jacob acts just like Daddy as he feeds them. Adam was awake by the time we came back inside. After dinner the boys got out their tools to play with. We also played with the road set. Jared got home around 7:30. This evening we went outside to move the chicken tractor and put some medicine on a pecked bird. It was 8:30 when we came back inside. The boys ran around with shirts on their heads acting silly. They were tucked in bed shortly after 9pm.

0 comments: