CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jacob took this picture of us.

Boys cooking.






Adam carrying a book behind him (pretending to be a dump truck).


Silly face.
Jacob driving. He wanted me to see how his wiper works in the rain.

Jacob starting the car.

As I sat down to watch Adam get a car ride on Daddy's knees he said, "Take picture of me." So of course I got my camera and took some pictures.

I got up to exercise at 6:00. Jacob was up around 8am. It was a rainy day. Adam was awake around 9:00. We read Adam’s new book a couple times before breakfast. The boys watched the tractor video. Then I helped them make a tent to play in. As Adam pet Kate he said, “Hi Kate, you a good boy.” Jacob sat at the counter and played with some tractors and his coins. Adam had fun with the Little People toys. Then I gave them beans to use as they pretending to cook for me. I did some sewing. Kenzie called and I got to talk to her for a while. She told me of a cute blogger template that she thought I would like so I checked it out. After lunch the boys went back to cooking in their kitchen. Then they got out lots of books to read. I dusted and vacuumed the house. After snack time and reading I lay Adam down for a nap. Jacob always goes in Adam’s crib and they hide under a blanket on me. It’s cute to hear them singing songs together as they wait for me to find them. Jacob made a tent under the desk in his bedroom. He played with his coins and cars. After he was done resting he asked me, “You think me was bery quiet in my bedroom?” When I said yes and asked him how he kept so quiet he said, “I just got my quiet out and didn’t got my loud out. But now I got my loud out.” Jacob typed on the computer. After Jared came home we went outside to take care of the animals. Adam woke up shortly after we came back inside. He and Jacob played with moon sand until dinner was ready. They continued playing with it for a little while after dinner. Then they had fun in the tub until pj time. Jacob used his foam soap and pretended to be caulking the edges of the tub. Adam had a good time playing with the shape sorting boat. They both love all the containers for pouring water. The boys were tucked in bed around 9:15.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Jack says the funniest things.

uncle dee said...

Jacob took a great picture of Adam and his mommy.

uncle dee said...

I like Adam's silly face.

Melissa said...

I meant Jacob says the funniest things.