CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009















I got up at 6:00. The boys woke up around 8:45. They wanted to make a tent in the crib so I put some blankets over it. Jacob picked the tractor video to watch during breakfast. After breakfast Adam sat at the counter and colored with markers. Jacob loaded his ride on dump truck with toys and parked it under the counter. He said he was selling toys and asked if I wanted to buy any. I bought some and then wrapped them in the boys blankets. I sang happy birthday and gave them their presents to open. They loved this and wanted to do it several more times. Adam brought out his car case saying, “Here’s my cars.” He played with them and the Tonka ladder truck. Jacob played at the counter with his cars and the little matchbox fire station. Jacob got out the firetruck playhut and I gave them paper tubes to play with. Adam had fun decorating his tube by coloring it with markers. The boys made another house under the table. Jacob grabbed my hand saying, “Mommy, you didn’t obey the law, come here.” Their house became the jail and I was in jail. Adam tried to stand on the ride on dump truck but fell off of it. Jacob laughed at him. Then Adam told me, “I fall and him laughed.” After lunch we went outside. The sand in the sandbox was really wet from all the rain we got yesterday. The boys had fun playing in it. They did a lot of digging with the shovels and little measuring scoops. Jacob made a stream from one puddle to another. The boys also had fun spraying the hose. Jacob sprayed really close to the rocks in the driveway and some little rocks splashed onto his arm. He said, “Look at all them germs. I’m gonna call them tiny rocks germs.” While Jacob was using the hose Adam played on the pedal tractor. He said, “Its resting time. Night night Mommy. I going back to work.” I moved Sammy to the roundpen and fed him his grain. We came inside around 2pm for snack time and to read books. Around 2:30 I lay Adam down for a nap. Jacob rested while playing with his barn and dominos. When I sneezed Jacob said, “Bless you God.” He called me to come look at a spider on the outside of his window and said, “I named that spider beetle. That funny?” Jacob gave me a huge hug and kiss and then asked, “That the hugest kiss you ever seened?” He and I had fun playing with his Bruder vehicles. We pretended to be working at a construction site. Jacob played at the counter with cars and some flour. Jared got home around 5:30. We went outside to take care of the animals. We woke Adam up just before dinnertime. After dinner the boys played at the counter with flour and cars. Then they had fun painting their color changing cars with warm or cold water. Jared played some Wii Tennis. This evening Jared watched the Red Wings game. Eric called a couple times – cheering for the wrong team. The boys were tucked in bed around 9pm.

3 comments:

The Daddy said...

Surprised the uncle didn't call either to cheer on the whole birds

uncle dee said...

I am glad to know that the boys have seen Gene Kelly and enjoyed all the splashing. They do seem to enjoy water! I am so grateful you are not like some mothers I knew who would not let their children get messy. Water, mud, sand -- bring it on!!! That's what baths are for -- to clean up afterwards!

mom s said...

Can Adam pedal the John Deere tractor now. He looks so big on it. I love the hose pictures. Great fun for the boys.