CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009






After church we went to Good Times and got a pizza for lunch. Around 12:45 we headed to the hospital to celebrate Grandparents Day with Grandpa. Mom, Kenzie, Vikki, and Rody were also there. There the kids made cards for Grandpa. We also made foam pictures frames for him. They served cookies, banana bread, and pumpkin bread. The boys loved the pumpkin bread. We got home around 4:30. Jacob and Adam asked Daddy to play Mario Galaxy. As they sat next to him Adam looked at me and said, “I can get you a stool” and he brought one over for me to sit on. Jacob gave me a ride on vehicle for a footstool and then covered me with his blanket. I did my afternoon run. The boys sat at the little table to color and draw with markers. After dinner Jared and I relaxed for a while as the boys played. Then the boys took turns lying in the blanket while Daddy and I swung them. They thought that was so much fun and wanted to do it over and over again. The boys had fun playing with Daddy as he crawled around after them covered in a blanket. Around 8:30 I was looking out the window and thought I saw an animal walking in our driveway. I thought it was Kate and wondered how she'd got outside. Then I realized it wasn’t Kate it was a fox. I yelled to Jared, “There’s a fox in our driveway!” Jared ran to get the gun and loaded it. While he was doing that the boys and I watched the fox. It paced for a little while and then stopped near the coop. It ran off and Jared couldn’t get a shot on it. The boys were tucked in bed by 9pm.

3 comments:

The Daddy said...

I hear another fox hunt coming up soon

Uncle Dee said...

So this is what FOX news is all about.

mom s said...

another fox hunt on the way. We are praying he gets him quick and no more Russell chicken dinners for him.