CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009














After finishing my exercises this morning I lay back down for about an hour. Jacob and Adam were up around 9:00. During breakfast we watched the tractor video. Then they boys had fun playing the Lets Go Fishing game. They also liked just playing with the fish. Then they got out all their tools. They made houses out of the play mats and played with the kitchen things. When Adam would leave their house Jacob would say, “I’m gonna go cause I miss Adam.” After lunch we sat at the table to draw. I cut up shapes so the boys could use them to glue on their papers. Jacob made a house on one paper and a train on another. I helped Adam make a train and then he glued more pieces on top of it. He covered up the driver saying, “Shhhh, him going to leep (sleep).” Adam made a train for us to ride on out of the chairs, table, playmats, and his big wheel. He said we were going to the playground. We read books and Adam was tucked in for a nap around 3pm. Jacob rested while playing with dominos and his trucks. The UPS truck came and delivered my camera. Jacob saw the truck and said, “There’s an NOP truck here!” Truman’s barking woke up Adam and he said, “A ABC truck!” The boys liked popping the bubble wrap. Adam had a hard time popping one at a time so he liked twisting it. The boys played with their Bruder vehicles and the dominos. Then Adam and I played doctor. Jared got home around 5:30. After dinner we went outside to pick corn from the garden. Jared picked and I shucked the corn. We gave some corn to the chickens. Adam caught a chicken for the first time without any help. The boys played in the sand. We came inside shortly after 8:00. I worked on cooking the corn while Jared and the boys cleaned up toys and got ready for bed. We tucked them in bed around 9:00. Jared and I got the corn cut up and into the freezer.

2 comments:

Uncle Dee said...

Terrific pasting, Jacob and Adam! I love seeing the train!

Grandma R said...

I would love to be Jacob's pre-school teacher. What a treat he will be knowing how to use sissors, glue, names of shapes and in general just being such a good helper. Jacob...You are a winner in my book for sure. And...Adam is right behind you. There are 4 super little boys in the Russell family. Andrew and family came to see me at church today. That was a whole bunch of fun.