CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009






talking to the baby chicks.


counting before their run.


The boys woke up before I finished my am exercises. They played on our bed and pet Truman while I finished. Adam got down to use the potty on his own. He'd stayed dry during the night. Jacob talked Adam into picking the fire truck video to watch during breakfast. Around 9:00 we headed to the church where I watch the kids. On the drive there the boys were singing the ending to the railroad song. Adam sings it loudly and then asks, “That good Mommy?” We had a good time at church. After leaving there we ate a packed lunch. We also stopped at Salvation Army, the grain elevator, and meijer. At Salvation Army Jacob and Adam had fun riding on the Big Wheels. Jacob liked using the hand break. While I look at clothes the boys enjoy hiding in them. At the grain elevator the man let the boys pick out 2 suckers each. At meijer we also bought ding dongs for Daddy (and the boys). A lady asked Jacob, "Did you get ding dongs?" and he replied, "There for Daddy." We got home around 3:00. Adam was tucked in for a nap around 3:30. I got dinner in the roaster. Then I did my afternoon run. Jacob sat at the little table and did many nice drawings for Daddy and I. He then played with playdoh until dinnertime. He did stop to listen to me read Adam’s new book. Jared was home around 5pm. Adam woke up just before dinnertime and played with moon sand until dinner was ready. We surprised Daddy with ding dongs for dessert. It had been a long time since Daddy had one and this was the boys first try, they all enjoyed them. We watched a Baby Einstein video. Jared had class this evening. Then the boys played with moon sand until pj time. I kept an eye outside for the fox but didn't see it tonight. The boys were tucked in bed shortly after 9:00. The boys are so sweet with each other as they hug, kiss, and say I love you and goodnight before going to bed.

1 comments:

mom s said...

I bet ding dongs will help prepare the mighty hunter for the fox hunt. They sure sound good to me.
The boys sure sound sweet at bedtime with one another. They are good boys...we know what grandpa says...wonderful boys, just wonderful boys...they can't be beat.