CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009







Jacob woke up at 7:45 and lay in bed by Daddy. I finished my exercises and then lay down also. We got up at 8:30. Adam woke up soon after that. We watched Clifford during breakfast. Jacob wanted to sit at the counter so I sat on the chair at the little table with Adam. Then Jacob decided he wanted to sit at the table. When I got out of his chair Adam said, “You can sit on your knees.” We went out for our usual Sat am drinks/donuts. The boys were very friendly with the “ATM lady” today. We also stopped at the grocery store for some things. We got home around 11:00. Jared and I finished cleaning the stall. Then we moved Nutmeg and Sammy into the paddocks by the stalls. We came inside around 1:00 and ate a late lunch. Jacob then got out his tools and worked on fixing his dump truck. Adam played with some dominos and Little People. I love listening to him talk for the pretend people he’s playing with. Daddy read the boys some books and I cleaned the kitchen. Adam was tucked in for a nap around 3pm. I worked on preparing roast, carrots, and potatoes for dinner. Jacob played with the legos. Jared went outside to mow the lawn. I did a 30 min run. Jacob fell asleep while resting so I took a nap on the couch. Both boys were up around 5:30. This evening I played the construction game with the boys. Then I gave Jared a haircut. Adam didn’t have any pee accidents today. And before getting into his pj’s he told Daddy, “I wanna go pee first” and he went right away. He has yet to poop on the potty but now does tell when he goes in his underware. Adam knows the whole, “Fie fi, fiddly i o” ending to the railroad song and he sang it with Jacob and I tonight.

3 comments:

mom s said...

Jared looks pretty hyper flying through the air like that...what kind of donuts and drinks did he have???

LRuss said...

I'm surprised you have a bed left after what must be a huge landing. I don't think he learned how to do that in his Indiana Home but come to think of it...What do I know for sure. The giggling pictures of the little boys are great. j B must have been after them.

Uncle Dee said...

Yes, the giggling pictures are great -- and I think the gradual revelation of the monster hiding behind the couch is classic. Where the Wild Things Are -- Michigan-style.