CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 7, 2009













I got up at 6:00 to exercise. Then I lay back down for a little while. The boys were up around 8:30. We watched the tractor video during breakfast. The we headed into town for drinks and donuts. We also went to Salvation Army. They were very busy today as most things were 50% off. Got home around 11:30. After lunch Jared and I started discussing what we could do today. Just then we got a phone call from my parents inviting us to go with them to Tawas. We met up with them on the way and followed behind them on their motorcycle. Jacob was excited to see the big dock in Tawas. Adam said he wanted to take off his shoes and socks and go in the water. We first took a walk on the dock. The boys loved seeing all the boats. It was a warm, breezy day. A plane landed in the water and parked on the shore by the dock. The boys thought that was neat to watch. They played some in the sand and got to stick their feet in the water. Adam would get his feet wet and run away saying, "Oh, that's cold, that's cold." The boys also had fun on the playground. We walked around town and thru my Mom’s favorite store, Ben Franklin. She bought the boys trucks that move all over. My parents took us out for dinner and desert – Thank-you Mom and Dad! We got home around 7:30. The boys played with their new trucks. Then they watched Daddy play Mario Kart. They were tucked in bed at 9:30.

3 comments:

LRuss said...

What wonderful Michigan pictures that include water. Is that Lake Huron? Such good memories that float back from Superior. Made me go into immediate relaxation that I forgot all about.

Uncle Dee said...

I had to do a double take with that first picture of your father and Jacob -- NO! NO! That's ADAM! Again, one of those moments when I am struck by growing. Whew! Such big fellas.

mom s said...

It sure was a fun day. You took great pictures. I'm so glad we called before you decided to do something else. Enjoyed seeing the boys have fun there, as well as us big kids.