CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

The Big Day by JB

Jared here again. This is getting to be quite frequent for me to be writing. Well today is the big day to get an untrasound to see how the baby is doing and to find out if the Russell tradition of churning out boys continues or to see if Kristen is going to finally get some company. But before I get to the nitty gritting I have to comment on an amazing storm that rolled through the other night. I awoke to quite a down poor. I rarely wake up but this storm was quite a doozie. The wind was howling and you could really hear the leaves whipping around. I fell back to sleep to wake up a little while later to see Jacob laying inbetween Kimmy and I. I asked her what happened and she said she didn't know she woke to find him lying there as well. Must of been startled by the storm. Come morning I awoke to see quite a strange site in the yard. I managed to find the ladder and climb on top of the barn to take a picture. I managed to convince Kimmy that her camera would be in good hands and I wouldn't drop it or bump it on the way up. The leaves had whipped around so much they made an amazing pattern on the lawn. I couldn't hardly believe it. Jacob and Adam seemed to enjoy the leaves as well. Anyway I though everyone would enjoy the pictures as well and attached them to this post. See below.
















Hint Hint, wink wink, nudge nudge.... now what was I originally typing about.... .

7 comments:

The Daddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Daddy said...

Is that the letter B..its hard to say for sure...but if it is the tradtion continues

mom s said...

Is it B for baby.....? I sure enjoyed seeing that ultrasound. I love the boys you Russell's churn out....Congratulations!!! This is a happy nana once again....Love ya!

Mom R or Grandma R said...

Boys, Boys, Boys...It's the Russell tradition that just keeps giving boys. I'll need to find a little girl to sew for. I love my boys.

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet my new nephew.

Uncle Dee said...

That is not a letter B. That is a big heart! Jared loves Kimmy!

Kimmy said...

Well, we took out the middle line of the B because it looked more like the number 8. But I'll go for the heart and its meaning. Or it could mean I love my boys (all 4 of them!!!)