CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 25, 2009








The boys were up around 8:30. Adam woke up with a very messy pull-up. When I walked in his room he said, “I poopy. I wanna go on the potty.” We watched the tractor video during breakfast. Then we played with the lite brite and made a helicopter. Adam made a car using the wheel barrel and a couple chairs. He then asked if we wanted to go to Grandpa’s house. When we said yes he said, “Then come. Just come. Lets go to Grandpa’s.” Shortly before 11:00 we headed to a nearby park. The boys had fun playing on the playground there. After a while Jacob saw a couple bee’s and said he was ready to leave. We got out the cooler and sat at the picnic table to eat our lunch. From there we drove a little ways to an outdoor hockey area. The boys had a great time riding their bikes around in there. They found some sticks and used them to pretend they were filling their bikes with gas. Before going home we stopped at Goodwill. As Adam walked around he kept pointing at clothes saying, “See this brown (or other color) one. I like this. Dat my fab-wite.” We got home around 2pm. After a snack and reading the boys asked if they could draw with markers. They did that for a little while before taking a nap/rest. Adam napped until 5:30. Jacob rested while playing with the lite brite. I did a 30 min run. Then Jacob asked me to make a dump truck on the lite brite so I did that. Jacob got out his Bruder vehicles and dominos to play with. Hailey called me and we talked on the phone for a little while. After talking to me she asked to talk to Jacob. She’s such a sweetie and fun to talk to. I was unloading the dish washer when Jacob came over and put away all the silverware for me (without my asking). Daddy and I were playing with the boys when they ran into each other with their heads. Adam got it right in the nose and it bled. I comforted Adam while Daddy checked on Jacob. Jacob was very concerned for Adam and just wanted to hurry and get a damp paper towel for his brother. Adam asked to watch "Fifford (Clifford)" so we put that in. I rocked both boys while we watched some of it. This evening we went out to Fazoli’s for dinner. Then we went to the mall to walk around. Took the boys to play on the train table at Barnes and Noble. Adam used the potty there 3 times. This was his first time using a public potty (or even a big potty) so he was a little nervous about it (we always bring the frog potty in the van). He sure was excited after each time he went and ran to tell Daddy. We got home around 9pm.

0 comments: