CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009




Awh!!!

Daddy's hiding under that pile of leaves.




Where are the boys?

Adam did well in his class at church today. He sat at the table with the other kids rather than on my lap during the lesson. During the big group gathering Jacob raised his hand and answered a question from what they’d learned last week. We stopped at meijer for a few things before going home. The boys colored until the pizza was ready. After lunch we got out the legos to play with. The boys love building with those and played with them a lot today. Daddy played some Mario Kart. After snacktime and reading Daddy rocked and then tucked Adam in for a nap. I did some of tomorrow morning’s exercises because were going to be leaving early. Jacob and Daddy built a huge castle with the legos. Around 3:30 Adam yelled, “I awake!” We went outside to enjoy the nice, cool weather. We played in the sandbox for a while. Adam asked me to take off his shoes and socks so he could make footprints in the sand. He also likes me to bury his feet. Daddy used the lawn sweeper to make a huge pile of leaves for us to play in. We sure had a lot of fun. Came inside at dinnertime. After dinner the boys went back to playing with legos. I did some more exercises. The boys were tucked in bed by 9pm. As I tucked Jacob in he said, "I miss Grandma. I wanna go see her." Tomorrow is our ultrasound. Can't wait to see our baby!!!

3 comments:

The Daddy said...

So twin boys right??

Kimmy said...

I would LOVE that!!! They've only heard one heartbeat so I'm thinking there's just one baby:)

Uncle Dee said...

I think the boys poking their heads out of the leaf pile suggest a picture for your Christmas cards this year: four heads poking out of the leaf pile! Could you manage it?

Of course, there is also the older idea of the four of you in white shirts. Remember that great photo of Kimmy and two of her boys all in white? She just needs to calm her third boy down to sit still long enough for a photo.