CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 6, 2009









After finishing my exercises I lay back down for a little while. Soon Adam yelled that he was awake and I brought him into our bed. Minutes later Jacob was there too. We hurried to make it to church on time. Today Adam started crying just before the kids were dismissed. I stayed back with him until the lesson was done. He didn’t even cry as I left the room but rather ran off to play with the firetruck. During second service Jared and I were in the nursery. The boys also stayed back in the nursery. We got home around 12:30. After a late lunch we played on the floor with the boys with Bruder vehicles, dominos, and Little people. Adam liked to pretend the dominos box is a boat for the people to ride in. He makes dominos steps to the boat. Shortly after 2pm we read some books. Before tucking Adam in for a nap he ran to Daddy saying, “I want you to rock me, couple minutes.” Daddy rocked him and I played with Jacob in his bedroom for a little while. While the boys napped/rested I did my afternoon run. Jared went outside to pick up grass with the lawn sweeper. Jacob and I cuddled in the chair for awhile. We went outside on the deck. Adam woke up around 5pm. The boys painted (with water) on the back deck. They had lots of fun doing that. Adam also had fun throwing water with the shovel and making footprints. After dinner we went to town for ice cream cones. The boys sure eat their ice cream slowly, even with spoons. Jacob was dancing to the music. We got home around 8pm. Daddy gave the boys a tractor ride as he parked it in the barn. Adam didn’t have any accidents today, even during his nap and our outings. The boys watched a Clifford video before pj time. They were tucked in bed around 9:30.

4 comments:

mom s said...

I love the pictures of Adam with Truman. Cute pictures of the boys painting the deck too. Great idea. Lots of fun and training great workers for the future. Love ya

Mom R said...

Wow...saving money on Pampers! It seems like Adam is catching on to staying dry. Good for you Adam.

Uncle Dee said...

Congratulations, Adam! Not only do your pictures look like a big boy, but you are now controlling yourself like a big boy.

LR said...

Kimmy...dooes Jacob start pre-school tomorrow?