CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The boys playing veterinarian - they took turns being the doctor or dog.






The boys were up shortly before 8am. They did some drawing/coloring with markers even before breakfast. Adam brought me a drawing saying, “That’s for you.” As I admired it he asked, “That great?” Most of the morning I worked on cleaning the house and doing laundry. The boys played so well together. They tipped the stools and pretended to be flying in hot air balloons. Then they used he stools as a doctor table. I put in a Clifford video for them to watch. Jared got home around 11:00 and helped me with some cleaning. The boys played with playdoh until we ate lunch at around 12:45. Jared’s friend from college, Chris, is staying with us tonight. He got here around 1:00. We visited and then took a walk outside to show him the farm. Its a very cool and windy day. Around 2:30 I lay Adam down for a nap. Jacob played at the table with playdoh while we sat at the table and visited. Then I did a 30 min run. Jacob got out his Bruder trucks and dominos to play with. He also gave some dominos and a tractor to Chris to play with. Adam woke up around 5pm. After dinner Jared and Chris played Wii Sports and then Mario Kart. Chris had never played the Wii before. Jacob cuddled on my lap for a long time and then he lay on the couch. The boys were tucked in bed shortly after 9pm.

1 comments:

mom s said...

I'm amazed at those boys. Clever to tip the stools over and pretend they were in a hot air balloon.