CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009




Just after Adam climbed on I told Jared that he was poopy - he wasn't really. Anyway, I got a smile instead of a silly face.

Jacob showing me my healed bone - the cast can stay off.







I was up at 6:00 and the boys were up around 8:30. We ate breakfast and then watched a Clifford video. Around 10:30 we headed to meijer for some things. From there we went to Mom’s house. After lunch I prepared an apple pie for my parents. Today is their 36th anniversary – Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! Jacob helped me pinch the crust. The boys watched a Baby Einstein video. They also had fun playing with blocks, the barn, Noah’s arch, and all the Little People animals. Mom canned pickle beats so the house smelled like vinegar – yuck. Jacob walked around plugging his nose for a little while. I did a 30 min run. Around 3pm we headed over to the rehab hospital to visit with Grandpa. We had a nice visit. Vikki was at Mom’s house when we got back there. We waited for Kenzie to get off the bus so we could hear about her first day of school. Then we picked some apples from my parents tree – they were really yummy. My Dad was happy to see the apple pie when he came home from work. The boys had fun playing with Papa. We got home around 6pm. After dinner the boys and I played on the car they made from chairs. Then Adam "fell" out of the car and Jacob hurried over to him in the ambulance. Then we had fun playing doctor. I cut some paper tubes so we could pretend they were casts for our broken arm or leg. Daddy drew an x-ray of a broken and healed bone. Jacob liked pretending to take an x-ray and then checking to see if it was broken or healed. Jacob also drew an x-ray of an arm with broken bones. The boys were very tired and they were tucked in bed by 8:30.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love that first picture. So funny and cute.

mom s said...

That first picture is so adorable.