CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009









Jared still isn't sleeping well so we slept on the couches again last night. I got up at 6 and Jared also got up. It was a cold morning (39 degrees). The boys slept until 8:30 and we hurried to get ready for church after eating breakfast. Adam walked back to his class and seemed excited about going. He still wanted me to sit with him during the lesson but didn’t mind my leaving after that. When we came to pick them up from class Adam hurried to show us one of his papers and then went back to the table to finish the other. On the way home we stopped at meijer for some groceries. Jacob is terrified of bees (ever since I was stung). He doesn’t even like the van door open if were not right there by him because he’s afraid a bee will fly in. We made a pizza for lunch. After lunch I took a nap on the couch. Daddy and Jacob drew with markers. Then Daddy and the boys played with the Mr Potato heads. Adam came over to lay with me several times. Daddy watched the football game. While the boys ate their snacks we read a book. As I tucked Adam in for a late nap he said, “I really, really, really, really tired.” I sat with Jacob for a while and we colored. Then I did my afternoon run. It was a beautiful day and we went outside to enjoy it. Jared sawed down some branches from the pine tree by our driveway. I played in the sandbox with Jacob. We planted a garden and made a sand castle. Then we helped Daddy haul branches to the burn pile. Adam woke up just before dinner. After dinner we played with foam blocks. Jacob built a doctors office. Adam walked around rubbing a couple pieces together saying he was making rope. He had us all join him as we pretended to be a train. He always says, "Don't hang onto my shirt. You can stand behind me." When Daddy told Adam he couldn’t play with his pinwheel because it was bath time he walked away saying, “Ohh, fine.” The boys had fun playing with foam blocks and people in the tub. Jacob made many boats from them. The boys were tucked in bed shortly after 9pm.

1 comments:

mom s said...

I thought Jacob had a haircut at first in that picture til I made it bigger and saw he had wet hair. Sounds like a fun day. Glad you got some rest. Love ya