CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009










Abby before and after a haircut.



I got up at 6:00 and Jacob was up around 8. He and I played with legos for a while before Adam woke. Adam ran to wake up Daddy and then came to play with lego. After breakfast we headed into town for drinks and donuts. We also went to Goodwill and the pet store. At home the boys played with legos while I brought in the car seats and washed those. Mel and her family came over to visit this afternoon. They also brought Abby (their dog) so I could give her a haircut. Mel helped hold Abby when needed while I worked on her. Abby did not like her face (especially by her ears) and feet done. Other than that she seemed to enjoy the rest of it and did great for her first trim. After I finished with Abby Mel gave her a bath. The kids all had a great time playing together. We then went outside for a little while. Mel and her family headed home around 6pm. After dinner the boys got out the legos to play with. I did a 30 min run. The boys were tucked in bed by 9pm. I sure hope this cold I have is better tomorrow.

3 comments:

mom s said...

Good job on Abby. She looks cute with the haircut. I wish there were a front view so we could see her face better. Love ya

Melissa said...

Thanks for cutting Abby's hair. She looks soooo cute. I love it! I like that last picture of her laying down with her feet out.

Melissa said...

Love the look on Jacob's face in that first picture.