CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009











The boys slept in until almost 9:00. After breakfast and a Clifford video we got out the legos to play with. Adam helped me brush the dogs. It was a rainy morning. After lunch the boys got out their matchbox cars to play with. We also played with legos. Around 2pm we went down the road to get the mail. I got my new clipper blade (thanks Mom and Dad). The boys ate a snack while I read thru Jacob’s new High Five’s magazine with them. Around 2:45 I tucked Adam in for a nap. While I did my afternoon run Jacob drew with markers. Adam woke up around 4:00. We watched a couple Lucy episodes while playing with the legos. Jared got home around 5pm. Vikki and Kenzie got here just before dinner was ready. They brought Mocha (mom’s dog) so I could give her a haircut. Jared had a test in his class this evening. Vikki helped me hold Mocha while I trimmed around her face and feet. The boys had fun playing with Kenzie. Kenzie also played some Mario Kart. Then we put in the Cars movie to watch until pj time.

7 comments:

Uncle Dee said...

I think I am all caught up now. Thank you for keeping track of all your days, Kimmy.

I hope you are feeling better -- take good care of yourself.

I am glad that boys are getting the education they are: watching I Love Lucy episodes!

And Jacob sounds as if he is doing some interesting things at school. And it is good to have a friend at school (of course, Jacob appears to make friends everywhere, doesn't he?)

mom s said...

Thank you for grooming Mocha. I think it's your best cut ever, but I thought that the last time too.
You sure do an outstanding job. Nice pictures that you posted. I really enjoy seeing them. Sure missed it when you weren't posting each night. I love you!!!!

Melissa said...

Mocha looks very cute with her haircut. You do such a great job. Can't wait to bring Abby for her first hair cut. I'm so happy you caught up on your blog. I've missed reading about your day. Love ya!

MOM R said...

Woo...did I miss you! The picture on the 21st posting of two little brothers with their arms around each other...do those two look alike in that picture! Love it.
Stay warm.

Vikki's Blog said...

Ya I gotta say, Mocha sure looks good. Im sad that we have no birthday pic of me and you...o well. And Im so glad you finally blogged, I was starting to think you had a little MEL in ya, haha. Just kidding Mel. ;o)
Well Im glad you blogged, and they were short enough that I read all of them.
Love ya

Vikki's Blog said...

O and those pics of Kenzie standing on Jared on the ball...CRAZY GIRL!!! Well she is mine. lol

mom s said...

I have a birthday picture of you and Vikki at the table.