CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween




First house we went to.

Adam acted shy (that didn't last long).

Walking to the next house.








Checking out all their goodies.



Sleepy boys.


We went out for our Sat am drinks and donuts. The boys told the “ATM lady” Happy Halloween and also told her we were going trick of treating today. We stopped at Meijer to get things for making chili. It was around 11:00 when we got home. Most of the afternoon was spent playing with legos. After tucking Adam in for a nap Jared and I made chili. Adam woke up around 4:30. We were heading to Omi’s house by 5:00. Vikki, Kenzie, Mel and her family also met us there. We finished getting the kids dressed in their costumes there. Jacob was a kangaroo and Adam was a zebra. Then there was Kenzie the punk rocker, Hailey the poodle, Max the police officer, and Jack the monkey. Omi gave each of the kids a Halloween goodie bag to put in their bags. Adam acted shy and wanted to stay close to me. He was also shy for the first couple house we went to but that didn't last long. After awhile he'd go running up to the house by himself if the others weren't ready. The weather was cold and windy. The kids all had fun and we enjoyed watching them. It was around 8:00 when we finished trick or treating. On our drive Jacob said, "Mommy, I love Omi." Adam then said, "Me too, I love her." Before going home we stopped at Nana’s house. Nana gave each of the boys goodies bags. Then she surprised me by giving me my Grandma's sewing machine. Its a Brother sewing machine thats only been used a couple times. I can't wait to make some things using it. We changed the boys into their pj’s and they both fell asleep on the drive home.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute pictures! I'm trying to get some of the ones on my camera sent to you tonight.

mom s said...

You took a lot of very cute pictures. I'm glad since I didn't get to see them in their costumes.