CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009




Jacob wanted to take our picture too.












I got up at 6am to do my exercises. It was 28 degrees this morning and warmed up to be in the low 40’s today. Jacob woke up around 8:00. I had to wake up Adam at 8:45 so we could make it to church on time. During Sunday school Jacob spoke his memory verse loudly and then told the teacher that he says it at home too. Then Adam said, “I say it at home too.” Jared started a fire in the corn burner soon after we were home from church. We made pizza for lunch. After lunch the boys got out the legos to play with. I took a nap on the couch. After I’d finished resting Adam asked, “You have a good nap Mommy?” Jared studied for his test coming up this week and also watched football. Jared found some beautiful leaves from our maple tree. The boys arranged some of the leaves on wax paper and then added some crayon shavings. Daddy ironed the wax papers together and we hung them on the door window. Around 3:30 we headed over to TSC to pick up a ton of wood pellets. We came home to unloaded them onto a wood pallet in the barn. Then we left to go to Grandma’s pumpkin patch. The boys loved seeing the animals and all the pumpkins. They also enjoyed eating donuts. We got home just before dinnertime. After dinner the boys played with legos. I did a 30 min run. The boys had fun in the tub until pj time. After I read with them they took turns rocking with Daddy while watching football. They were tucked in bed around 9:30.

3 comments:

LRussell said...

Humm...just thinking...there could be a pumpkin patch right at your house. You have chickens that once were little chicks, goats, horses, sheep, cats and dogs and PUMPKINS. Jacob's picture holding a little pumpkin is my favorite. The JB and kids picture shows me that JB and Adam have the same sort of fun looking face and Jacob is trying to rise above it all. Now probably no one but Grandma R would say that sort of thing. This blog is your gift to me.

Melissa said...

I like that last picture of you reading to the boys with their jammies on and the hooded towels on their heads.

mom s said...

I love the colorful pumpkin pictures with the boys. The pictures make me happy when I look at them. Love ya!