CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009





The boys were up around 8:00. After breakfast and getting ready we left for church. The boys had lots of fun playing there. Jacob was finding toys for the baby’s and making silly faces to get them to smile. From there we headed over to my Mom’s house. The boys were excited to see Nana. After lunch Adam asked to watch a Baby Einstein video so Nana put that in for them. I did a 30 min run. Around 2:00 I left to go to my dentist appointment. After that I stopped at BabiesRUs and Old Navy. Adam was napping when I got back to Mom’s. Jacob and Nana were in the basement. Jared came there from work and took my parents for a ride in our new car. On the way home I realized we’d forgotten Adam’s blankets and favorite stuffed animals so I turned around to get those. We got home around 6pm and ate dinner. This evening Jared had class. Adam had asked many times today to watch the Cars movie. We watched that this evening.

2 comments:

The Daddy said...

Andrew watches the movie "Cars" too. Its one of his favorites.

mom s said...

The boys were sure good yesterday. Cute smiling pictures...Thanks for the ride in the new vehicle.....very nice.