CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

October 18, 2009









Guess what hand its in?


Both

Neither

Hey, there it is.

It was nice sleeping in this morning. Mom called around 8am to wish me a happy birthday. Vikki also called this morning. The boys were excited to give me the cards they'd made and my gift. I got season 5 in the I Love Lucy series. We watched the first episode during breakfast. On the way to my parents (and sisters) church we stopped for a muffin and donuts and I also got a capuccino. After church we went to my parents house to celebrate Vikki and my birthday. Grandpa and Mel and her family were also there. My Mom made sloppy jo's and chicken salad (for me) for lunch - thank you Mom! After opening cards/gifts we had cake and ice cream. Mom also made my favorite cake, angle food with strawberry's for on top - yummy!!! I gave Max a haircut while the kids played in the basement. Jacob found a doll and enjoyed dressing and taking care of it. Jared and Dad played some ping pong. Then the kids played upstairs while my mom, sisters, and I visited. Around 6pm we headed home. On the way we stopped at blockbuster for movies. Jacob and Adam picked out a Bob the Builder video. We ate a late dinner at home while watching Bob the Builder. The boys were tucked in bed by 9pm. Jared and I had popcorn and watched a very suspenceful movie called Taken. We also watched a few episodes of I Love Lucy.

3 comments:

mom s said...

I am so glad to see your blog is updated. I sure missed having your day posted. Love ya!

mom s said...

I love the first picture where two are snoozing and two are wide awake.

Melissa said...

Yeah! You posted. I wondered what happened to you. I missed you.