CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009






Jacob woke up around 7:00 saying he didn’t feel well. He lay in bed for about an hour. Soon Adam was awake and asking to watch Bob the Builder. Jacob ate some toast for breakfast and said he felt better after that. The boys played with legos most of the morning. We got a bushel of Granny Smith apples so I worked on peeling and cutting those to freeze. Just before leaving to take Jacob to school I got a call from my Dad asking if we wanted to meet him for lunch. We met at a restaurant near Jacob’s school. Adam was happy to see Papa. I shared pancakes and toast with him for lunch. We had a nice time visiting with Dad/Papa. It was around 1:30 when we got home. Adam and I cuddled for a while and then I tucked him in for a nap. I did my afternoon run. Around 3:15 I woke up Adam and we headed to Jacob's school. We were a little early and watched Jacob playing outside. Jacob told me about his fun day at school and then said, “I missed you Mommy. I missed you all the way up to outer space.” I did some more cutting up apples while the boys played with legos. When Jared got home I lay down and took a nap until dinnertime. Legos were played with until pj time.

2 comments:

mom s said...

Cool sun glasses in the pictures. Such cute boys wearing them. Sure was lots of apples to cut up. Much work now but sure will enjoy them later.

Melissa said...

The sunglasses pictures are very cute.