CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

10-8-09

Dr Adam



Checking out Jacob's car

This morning we went to Circle Time at the library. Afterwards the boys played some on the train table and then listened to me read many books. We also did some shopping at Salvation army and Meijer. At meijer a man handed Jacob 4 pennies saying they were for the pony ride. Jacob thought the man was very kind. He said he had money at home and was going to give some to Nana. Jacob loves to scan my items at the self check out. The boys enjoyed their rides on the pony. We got home around 3:30. I tucked Adam in for a late nap. Jacob rested and I did my afternoon run. Then Jacob and I sat at the counter and colored. Jared got home around 5:30. I woke Adam up from his nap shortly before dinner was ready. Jared had class this evening. Jacob mentioned that he didn’t feel well as he lay on the floor and Adam ran to his closet saying, “I go get a doctor kitten (kit).” We watched some of the Cars movie this evening. The boys were tucked in bed around 9:30.

1 comments:

mom s said...

How sweet of Jacob to say he was going to give some money to nana.
He is so thoughtful. So sweet of Adam to run and get the dr. kit when he heard Jacob say he didn't feel well. He's a thoughtful little boy too. I sure love them.