CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009


Boys on their motorcycle.

Following the map to the castle.






The boys woke up around 8:00. They ran to our bedroom to wake up Daddy. We got home from church around 11:00. Jared, Jacob, and I played a game of Wii Bowling. Adam tried the boxing. Jacob played boxing and then golf until lunch was ready. We warmed up chili for lunch. During lunch Jacob told us that he’d had a dream he was bowling, real bowling (not on the Wii). The boys played with the dominos and their cars. Then they put some blankets and the large horse in the toy box and pretended it was their motorcycle. Jacob said they were going to the castle to rescue Emily Elizabeth. They put a pillow behind their motorcycle for me to sit on. Jacob has the book "Where the Wild Things Are" memorized and likes to read it to me. I was surprised at how much of that book Adam also has memorized. I tucked Adam in for a nap around 2:30. Jacob rested while coloring and watching football with Daddy. I did a 30 min run. Jacob told me there was a hailstorm outside. It did hail for a short time. Adam woke up at 5pm. We went outside to take care of the animals. It was cold and the boys wore their winter coats. Jacob also wanted to wear a hat and mittens. Adam fed the cats and Sammy. Jacob, Daddy, and I were playing Frisbee when we looked over to see Adam sitting in the middle of a puddle. After dinner Adam brought over the Wii sports case telling Daddy, “I want you to play this and this and this and this” as he pointed at the different sport pictures. This evening we played some Wii Sports. I made some noodle salad. The boys made a little house and they sat in there looking at books. Jacob set up a book(tv) and asked Adam, "What do you wanna watch. You wanna watch Einstein?" They were tucked in bed by 9:15.

2 comments:

mom s said...

So funny that Jacob had a dream he was bowling...real bowling. We should take all the grandkids again.

Melissa said...

That would be fun! We should do that. It's hard to believe that Max and Adam are about the same age as Hailey and Jacob were when you and mom took them that one time. Now they are all at a good age that I think they'd all have alot of fun. I'm sure even Jack would have fun watching and cheering for them all. He loves to clap. :)