CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009







On your mark, get set, GO!







Jacob was up around 8:00 and I woke Adam shortly after that. We left at 9:00 to go to church and had a fun time there. From there we went to the bank, Tim Horton’s and then to Jacob’s school. On the way to school we parked to watch some excavators digging at a construction site. After a few minutes we went back on our way to school. At school Adam saw Jacob’s teacher and said, “I see Jacob’s teacher.” After I gave Jacob a hug and kiss goodbye Adam said, “I wanna hug too” and gave him a big hug. While Jacob was in school Adam and I did some shopping. We went to Goodwill, Salvation Army, a couple pet stores, and meijer. It was a rainy day until this afternoon. Jacob said that instead of playing outdoors they played with bikes in the lunchroom. He also said that they didn’t get to read a story today because some kids weren’t cleaning up. During freeplay time he said played with little animals and the train set. At home I tucked Adam in for a late nap. Jared got home around 5pm.We got out the legos to play with. Adam slept thru dinner. After dinner the boys played with Legos. Jared had a test in class this evening. The boys played at the counter with flour for awhile. We watched some I Love Lucy per Adam’s request. I was listening to one of her old radio broadcasts, which played the JELLO song. Adam quickly got down from the counter to come dance to it and then wanted me to play it over and over. We played with legos until past bedtime. Jared got done with class around 9:30. The boys were doing laps around the room and Daddy joined in. They weren’t tucked in bed until almost 10pm. I have a cold and am not feeling to well.

2 comments:

mom s said...

Nice action pictures. Looks like lots of fun with all your three boys there. I really like the picture of Jacob and Adam together.

Melissa said...

Cute pictures of the boys running around with their blankets. Looks like they are having fun.