CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blueberry picking.







I got up before 6am. After my exercises I worked on packing for our day out. I woke the boys around 8:30. They ate breakfast in the van on the drive to Nana’s house. Nana was ready when we got there and we headed right over to the blueberry farm to pick. Jacob doesn’t like to eat blueberries but sure had fun picking them. Adam ate all the blueberries he picked. He enjoyed putting some in his bucket but when it was time to leave his bucket was empty. The boys loved finding blueberries for Nana or I to try. They'd come to us saying, "I picked this for you." We had to leave after about an hour of picking so I could make it to my 11:20 OB doctor appointment on time. The boys stayed with Nana. My appointment went well. I got a TB shot. My nurse practitioner said I looked familiar. She asked what my sister’s names were. Come to find out her husband works with Bruce and she had went on the Chicago trip last year. I got to hear the baby’s heartbeat! What a great sound. It was 166 bpm. Jared was bummed that he missed it. Rody dropped Kenzie off and she was waiting for me in the waiting room. We headed back to Mom's. We left there right away and went picking at another blueberry farm. There were lots of nice, big blueberries here. We filled up 3 buckets (were picking for Grandpa too). Jared met me at Mom’s house at 1:40 and we headed over to Adam’s appointment with the urologist. Jacob stayed with Nana and Kenzie. He got to go swimming in the pool. We waited for over an hour in the waiting room. Adam had fun playing on the train table and watching the fish in their saltwater tank. Adam only cried when he was being examined and held down on the table. We were happy to hear that the doctor doesn’t think surgery is necessary. We got back to Mom’s around 4pm. Adam fell asleep and continued sleeping as I moved him to the playpen. Mom watched the boys while Jared and I went to look at another car. We test drove a 2001 Toyota Echo that we really liked. We left there around 7pm. The boys were playing on the swing with Kenzie when we got back. Jared and I ate a late dinner – thanks Mom. We got home around 8:30.

2 comments:

Mom R said...

Well, bummer. It sounds like there is only one baby if I have it right! Oh, well. one is better than none that's for sure. Now...I need to wait until Sept 28th for more news. And don't make me wait any longer!!!! You hear JB?

mom s said...

I am sure excited they heard the heartbeat already. Can hardly wait for the Sept 28th appt. It was fun picking blueberries with you. The boys were sure good. They were both good pickers and Adam was sure a good eater. ha ha

Thanks for helping pick for grandpa. I appreciate it. He was so happy to have them. Love ya!!!