CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day 12

Boys enjoying orange push-ups


Up on Brockway Mt.






Sleepy boy.


Jacob got up shortly before 7:00 to go to the bathroom. Adam then woke up and came in bed with me for a little while. The boys clapped and cheered when I asked if they were ready to get up. Nana and Papa went to town to eat breakfast at the Pines restaurant. After a pancake breakfast we went to town and walked through the shops with my parents. Then we took the boys to play at the schools playground. We had fun teeder toddering with the boys. We also played on the merry-go-round but that made me a little nauseous. Jacob caught a grasshopper. It was around 1pm when we got back to camp. After lunch and some visiting I lay down with Adam for a nap. Around 4:00 Nana and I took Jacob over to play in Lake Fanny Hoe. He enjoyed finding rocks in the water. At 5pm we woke Adam and went down for dinner with Grandma and Grandpa. After dinner Grandma and Grandpa headed to Calumet for an organ concert. We took a walk around the campground. Then we walked with Nana and Papa over to the Fort store. Jacob had some change in his pocket and said he wanted to buy some candy. He cried when he didn't have enough money for anything in the store. Daddy asked Jacob to show him what he wanted. Then Daddy found a dollar behind Jacob's ear. Jacob was so excited and used it to buy some sugar wafers, which he shared with Adam. On the walk back I noticed my Dad was carrying a bag. When I asked him what was in it he said, "I was waiting for you to ask, its for you." He'd bought me a jar of pickles (pregnancy craving) - yummy! Thank you Dad. This evening we drove up to the top of Brockway Mt to watch the sunset. It was cloudy but the sky was beautiful. On the drive down it rained but stopped by the time we got back to camp. Jacob had an upset belly this evening and we made several trips back and forth to the bathroom. On our walks back and forth we had fun trying to step on the moving light from the flashlight. Jacob said, "Mommy, I'm sorry I'm sick." We sat around the fire and made smores. Grandma and Grandpa got back and had got me can of fruit (another craving) - thanks! Adam asked Grandma to come in his tent. Jacob fell asleep in the chair. We went to bed ~11:30.

1 comments:

The Mommy said...

Suppose Jared could find some money behind my ear????