CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009



Singing.




"Put your arms up Daddy."





I got up at 6am to do my am exercises. Jacob woke up at 7:00 but lay in bed until ~8am. I peeked in Adam’s bedroom and he was sitting quietly in his crib. He wanted to sit on the potty first thing this morning but asked me to go hide (leave the room). He sat there until I had their breakfast ready. We watched the tractor video during breakfast. The boys played with the playskool soft cars this morning. Adam peeded on the potty and after he finished he said, “I wanna tell Daddy when him gets home from work. I peed again.” We called Daddy so he could tell him over the phone. I worked on laundry. Jacob folded all my dishtowels and dishcloths and then he put them away. Around 11:30 we headed into town. We stopped at Goodwill and Salvation Army. Adam used his potty in the van while we were out. Jacob rubbed my belly and said, “I think he’s growing. Your belly’s bumped out.” The boys ate a packed lunch of sandwiches and crackers. We then headed over to meijer for some groceries. Got home shortly after 2pm. I put away the groceries and then tucked Adam in for a nap. Jacob rested while watching a Clifford video. I did a 30 min run. Then Jacob played with playdoh while I made chili for dinner. Adam woke up and also played with some playdoh. Jared got home around 5:30. We also had corn on the cob with our dinner. This evening Jared had to go online for his class orientation. Next week he will be starting classes, which are in the evenings on Wed and Thurs. The boys and I sat at the table with my sewing box and some yarn. Jacob helped me make a sock puppet. Both boys loved cutting up yarn and playing with the buttons. Jacob loves his new puppet and wanted to sleep with it tonight. Adam got 4 stickers on his potty chart and also had several accidents today. He sure likes me to go in another room while he sits on the potty. Then he runs to tell me saying, "I peed!"

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Love what Jacob said about your belly. That's too cute.

uncle dee said...

Oh, buttons and a sewing box! I remember Gram's sewing box and buttons she had that I played with. I can hear Grandma R now telling you that you are making great memories -- and, once again, she is right!

LRuss said...

The fourth picture from the top makes me laugh. Looks like Adam has huge legs. Buttons...they are the best. Easy to spill and easy to clean up.

mom s said...

That sure was cute what Jacob said about your belly. I love all the fun pictures of the boys playing with daddy. I too loved playing with my grandma's buttons. Great memory.