CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The boys on their train.
.




Picking apples for the horses.


Look at them muscles.


I got up at 6am. Jacob crawled in bed with Daddy around 7:45. Adam climbed out of his crib again this morning. We cuddled in bed for a while with the boys. After breakfast we headed into town for drinks and donuts. Then we went to Jared’s coworker, Daren’s, house to check out his lego display. Its quite impressive. He also showed us his Star Wars lego display. When we got home we picked veggies from the garden. The boys helped Daddy with the green and purple peppers. We saw a couple snakes and Daddy caught one of them. Jared worked on weed waking the goat paddock so the weeds aren’t on the electric fence. We went inside at lunchtime. The boys made boats out of the stools again. Then they hooked them together and made a train. I worked on cutting up veggies and getting them in the freezer. Jared needed to go to meijer and UPS. He asked if one of the boys wanted to come with him. Of course they both wanted to go. Since they were all going I decided to go also. But then Jacob asked me to stay home. I gave them their Daddy time and stayed home to work on veggies. They got back around 2:30. I rocked Adam before tucking him in for a nap. Jacob played with his Bruder vehicles and dominos while resting today. Around 3pm Jared headed over to a nearby dealership to check out a car there. Adam still wasn’t sleeping at 4pm so I got him up. Jacob hurried to give him a handful of doninos and then asked, “Is that kind?” The boys drew on the dry erase board. After dinner I rested on the couch. Adam kept coming to lay by me. Daddy and the boys played with Bruder vehicles and dominos. We went outside. Adam played in the fort and served me ice cream. Jacob played in the sandbox. Jared hauled trash down to the dumpster. Then each of the boys got a turn riding with Daddy on the tractor. They sure had fun. Jared started the large pile of brush on fire. The boys had fun playing on the ride on truck. Jacob would give Adam pushes and I’d then push him. We picked apples to give to the horses. Came inside at 9pm. Jared played some Mario Kart. The boys were tucked in bed ~9:45.

4 comments:

uncle dee said...

Wait a minute! In that first picture on the boys on their train, I see Adam, but that other boy appears to have very long legs. Are you sure that is Jacob? Are you stretching his legs?

Anonymous said...

The fire almost looked like a sunset at first glance. They have sure had a lot of fun with that truck. I wondered how Jacob was growing so fast....stretching his legs huh?

mom s said...

that anonymous comment was from me.

Melissa said...

Love how Adam shows his muschles. Very cute!