CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

They asked me to take their picture.











Jacob woke up at 7:30. After I finished my last exercise we played with dominos together. Jacob made a couple dog houses and we pretended we each had a little dog to go in them. Jacob turned out the lights as we put them to sleep. We went outside to count chickens. I found the one that the fox was after yesterday evening. Besides some missing feathers it seems ok. We spread out the tent to dry it out. Adam was awake when we came in. He asked me to move the diaper holder back over so he could reach it from his crib. We watched the tractor video during breakfast. Then the boys took turns playing their little piano. They had fun watching the pinwheel spin when they put it in front of the box fan. Then they pretended to sell me some ice cream cones. When I asked Jacob what flavor mine was he said, “Its green on top, blue on the bottom, with little pieces of marshmellow in it.” The boys had fun playing with the barn and some animals. Kenzie called and I talked to her. She is staying here tonight and told the boys over the speakerphone that she was going to bring them some brownies. They were pretty excited about that. After lunch we went outside. I worked on taking down the pool, which got pretty nasty while we were gone. we found six frogs in the water on the cover. We caught them and Jacob put them in a bucket. He added a rock, some water, and grass to the bucket. We went inside at snacktime. Jacob took his shoes off and then took off Adam’s shoes. As they ate their snack Jacob moved his chair closer to Adam. We read books and I tucked Adam in for a nap around 2:30. I prepared a roast, carrots, and potatoes for dinner. Jacob likes peeling carrots and it really good at it. He practiced skipping and is getting better at that. Jacob rested in his bedroom. He opened his closet doors, got out his tools, and pretended to be working on fixing the water pipes. He said he was getting the chemicals out and also told me he had a big tank that never runs out of water. I did a 30 min run. Jacob and I played with foam blocks for awhile. He then played games at PBS kids on the computer. Jared picked Kenzie up after work and they got home around 5:30. After dinner we went outside and finished up with the pool. We found several more frogs and one was really big. The kids laughed so hard as it kept jumping out of Daddy’s hands. We came inside and Kenzie asked to get out the art container. Adam found two purple markers and held them up saying, "These two are same, these match." Jacob made me a picture with glue and glitter. I made Kenzie a banana split and gave the boys ice cream with whip cream on top. Jared went outside to watch for the fox. He sat in the van with the gun but it didn’t show up tonight. We watched some of the Cars movie. While that was on the kids had fun with the marble maze set. I cut up a watermelon. After getting the boys in pj’s we played some hide and seek.

2 comments:

mom s said...

I guess I should have come with Kenzie since you made banana splits. Sure sounds good to me.

mom s said...

Nice pictures of all the kiddos.