CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009







Jacob helped make Adam comfy in the chair.


Watching the Tiger show.

Jacob came down to our bedroom around 5am saying he was scared to be alone in his bedroom. He told me he had a dream about lions. He was happy when I brought Truman to lay in his bedroom. Thought occasionally for the next hour he called to me saying, “I love you Mommy.” The boys slept in until 9:30. Adam woke up first and yelled, “Mommy, I awake!” When I came in his bedroom he said, “I not climbin out my bed.” During breakfast we watched a Raffi concert video. The boys had fun building with Lego’s. We taped some note cards together so the boys each had a road. They drew on them and also used them for making houses and other things. After lunch we went outside. It was around 80 degrees and very humid. The boys played in the sand while I picked green beans. Jacob wanted to find a butterfly or a moth so we walked around the yard in search of those. We found two moths and put them in the boys bug containers. Jacob said he loved his moth. After a snack we read some books. I tucked Adam in for a nap around 2:30. Jacob rested while playing with Lego’s. Adam lay down for an hour and then called me saying he wasn’t tired. The boys and I had fun playing duck, duck, goose. Jared got home around 5:30. After dinner I worked on cleaning the Vibe as someone is looking at it tomorrow. Around 7pm we headed over to the fair. First we walked around by the rides. The boys loved seeing some of the wild rides that people were on. At 8pm the Tiger show started. We sat in the bleachers and enjoyed the show. As we were leaving the show we saw Nana and Papa. They were here with Rich and Jane. Papa gave the boys a cinnamon roll to share and they ate it right away. We walked thru some barns with them. It looked like rain and was starting to sprinkle so they decided to head home. They'd drove here on their motorcycles. We drove thru a couple car dealerships before going home. Adam slept in the van and continued sleeping as I moved him into bed. It was 10pm when we got home. Jacob fell asleep very quickly.

4 comments:

uncle dee said...

Great pictures of the three of you in white. I wonder if you could get one with Jared, too -- or would he just spoil it?

Is a VW in your future? Don't forget that Toyota makes a Matrix that may be a nice versatile car . . .

mom s said...

I love the picture of you and the boys all in white. It looks professional. You should print some of those up. I would love one.

Melissa said...

I love that picture too.

LRuss said...

if you print pictures...SEND ME ONE