CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009













I got up at 6:00. After finishing my exercises I lay back down in bed. Soon Jacob came to cuddle with us. Around 8:30 I went in the bedroom to wake Adam up but he was already awake. We hurried to get ready but made it to church in plenty of time. When we picked the boys up from their class Adam ran out to us excitedly. Then he took us in to get his paper. We stopped for a few groceries and got pizza for lunch. After lunch Adam took me to the closet and asked to get out the Mr Potato head container. The boys had fun making and playing with their Mr. Potato heads. They watched Daddy played some Mario Kart. Adam got out the Tonka ladder truck and some Little People. He and Jacob played together with that for awhile. I worked on laundry and also dusted and vacuumed the house. At 3pm I tucked Adam in for a nap. Jacob rested while playing with Lego’s. Adam loves for Truman to sleep next to his crib while he’s napping. It took him a while to fall asleep. I did a 30 min run. I wasn’t feeling well so I rested on the couch. Jacob and Daddy pretended to be driving cars. Daddy had his legs in the laundry basket while hanging onto the handles and then Jacob sat in "the car". They also sat next to each other and both pretended to be driving. We woke Adam up at 5:30 for dinner. After dinner we headed over to the county fair, which started today. It was a very hot and humid day. First we walked around the animal barns. Then the boys played for a little while at the playground. We walked around by the rides which they were getting set up to start tomorrow. The boys loved giving the monkey some coins. Lastly we walked thru the merchant buildings. We got home shortly after 8pm. Adam came over to me saying, “I take my socks off myself.” When I asked him where he put them he said, “in drawer” and ran to show me that they were in his sock drawer. The boys played for a little while with Lego’s and then they took a bath. They had fun playing with Little people and boats in the tub. Adam sure likes to splash. The boys were tucked in bed by 9:30.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute pictures of the boys in their robes.

Fantom of Richardson said...

If I dress up as a monkey (I'll leave that open for all the comments) in Nov may I get coins to pay off my hockey debts. The interest/late payment fees on the Credit Card is killing me.