CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009



Our silkie chicken.

Playing car wash with Kenzie.




Kenzie made a train for them to ride on.



I got up at 6:00. Kenzie and Jacob were up around 9am. I made them some hot chocolate to have with their breakfast. Adam was soon awake also. He was happy to see Kenzie was still here. We watched Bob the Builder. Kenzie built mazes with the marble set. Jacob is pretty good at building them too. Adam made one straight path for his marble. He’d say, “Don’t mess up my road.” The boys liked watching Kenzie play Mario Kart. Adam brought out the cash register. Then Kenzie played store with the boys. They argued over which one of them was going to push the shopping cart and Adam quickly bit Jacob on his arm. Jacob pretended to be driving a car and said he was going to California. Adam said he was going to Nana and Papa’s house. After lunch we got out the art container. The kids sat at the counter and worked on their drawings. I got the green beans washed, cut, blanched, and into the freezer. Kenzie built another marble maze on top of the piano bench and stool. The boys had fun putting it in the hole and then running to the end to catch it when it fell from the stool which held the last piece. I lay Adam down for a nap around 3pm. Kenzie and Jacob played games at Pbs kids. I did a 30 min run. Kenzie brought a chicken in the house for a little while. We then went outside and I picked some beans. Jacob and Kenzie played with the frogs. Jared got home around 5:30. Uncle Jared and Kenzie played Mario Kart. Jacob must have heard Adam and went into his bedroom. They both came walking out of the bedroom and Jacob asked, “How’d Adam get out of his crib?” Guess he doesn’t need Louie for a step up anymore. After dinner I wasn't feeling well so I rested on the couch. Kenzie made another marble maze. Shortly before 8am Jared went outside to watch for the fox. The boys have so much fun playing with Kenzie. She held up a blanket and they pretended to go thru the car wash. Then she made a train out of the dump truck, wheel barrel, and tractor cart. Around 9pm when I was getting the boys dressed for bed, we heard the very loud sound of the shotgun. We looked out the window and saw the dead fox. Then we hurried outside to check it out. The boys were tucked in bed around 10pm.

6 comments:

The Daddy said...

what color eggs does the silkie chicken lay

lruss said...

How about a "get ready for the fair" treatment for the Ms. Silkie?

Vikki said...

Wow r u a few days behind or what? O and Rockin R Family...I would like some comments on the pictures I did on my blog! lol go to my blog if ya wanna laugh.
Sorry Kimmy and Jared for using your blog to get people to go to my blog...I feel like im soliciting or something. lol!

mom s said...

I see that the 12/08/2009 on the fox pictures is actually 8/12/09...
I think the silkie chicken is beautiful. Nice pictures. Got to go check out Vikki's blog...

Dust Bunny said...

Whooooo "silkie" chicken" for dinner. Already in the house and on the table. Does he/she come in Hills Science Diet cans????

Dust Bunny said...

Whooooo "silkie" chicken" for dinner. Already in the house and on the table. Does he/she come in Hills Science Diet cans????