CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009














I got up to exercise at 6:00. The boys were up around 8:00. Adam yelled from his bedroom, “I not climbin out my bed!” The boys set up the playmat pieces and had fun bowling this morning. After breakfast we watched a Raffi video. We built a house out of the playmats. Jacob and Adam like when I cover them with it. We went outside for a little while. Kenzie slept in until 10:00. The kids played with playdoh at the counter until lunchtime. Kenzie played some Mario Kart too. She also brought a chicken in the house for a little while. After lunch Jacob and Adam pretended Kenzie was their pet dog. They gave her banana chips for treats. The boys watched Kenzie play some Mario Kart. Then they made a couple houses from the playmat pieces. At 2pm I tucked Adam in for a nap. Jacob and Kenzie did some drawing with markers. I did a 30 min run. Jacob and I lay down and rested for a little while on my bed. Then Kenzie and Jacob put on a puppet show. Kenzie, Jacob, and I went outside to collect eggs. Adam was awake when we came back in. Jared got home around 5:30. After dinner Jared went outside to pick up the mowed grass with the lawn sweeper. This evening the kids had fun bowling. When the ball goes off the mat Adam says, “In the gutter!" Kenzie and I took carrots out and fed them to the goats and sheep. Adam is really good at riding his new bicycle, especially on the hard floor. Kenzie and Jacob made a drum set from the play kitchen pots and pans. Tonight the boys wanted Kenzie to read to them at bedtime. She also sang songs with them. They were tucked in bed ~9pm.

3 comments:

uncle dee said...

I just don't get it -- I blink my eyes and you have some enormous new kid hanging around. Just who is the big guy in the GAP shirt? I don't think you are stretching his legs, I think you are beefing him up somehow. Look at his chest and his arms!

LRuss said...

Did I spy big boy pants on Adam? I think so. Wow...you might have a few months with NO diapers. What a blessing. Adams bowling form is something to pay attention to. His feet really get into the game. Still knitting.

Aunt Missy said...

Wow, Adam you are such a big boy now. I love your new froggy potty. That's really neat. I love you!