CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 10, 2009






I got up at 6am to exercise. Jacob woke up around 8:00. He crawled into my bed and we cuddled for a little while. Then he asked to play with moon sand so we got that out. I peeked in Adam’s room and he was awake. He said, “I not got any diapers gain.” He too wanted to play with moon sand. We watched the tractor video during breakfast. The boys got out the cash register and some trucks to play with. I organized our kitchen cupboards and got a bag full of things to take to Salvation Army. After lunch the boys pretended to sell me some ice cream cones. We went outside to let the chickens out of their coop. Then the boys played while I pulled weeds from the garden. Jacob helped me pick green beans. Adam helped some too. We went inside shortly after 2pm for a snack. After reading some books I tucked Adam in for a nap. Jacob rested while playing with his Bruder vehicles and dominos. I did a 30 min run. Then Jacob did some typing on the computer. He pointed at his typings and said, "That says, I love Mommy, and Daddy, and Adam, and the baby." At 4:30 I woke Adam and we headed over to meet Jared at a car dealership. We test drove a VW beatle. The boys loved it, especially the sunroof. We got back home around 7pm. I made the boys sandwiches to eat in the car because I had to follow Jared back to the dealership with the Geo Metro. We got home at 8pm. Jared noticed Nutmeg running around so he went outside to check on our animals. A fox was after one of our chickens. I looked out the window and saw the fox running thru the paddock. Then I went outside and the fox stopped in the paddock and just stared at me. I wished we had a gun. We are missing 3 hens. The boys were tucked in bed around 9:30.

5 comments:

uncle seuss said...

Oh, the suspense! Another siting of the fox! Kimmy wishes for a gun. What is going to happen? Will they get a gun? Will they shoot the fox? Will they shoot him in a box? Will they shoot him wearing sox?

The Daddy said...

Wow another fox...cant wati till the next fox hunt story

The Daddy said...

oh wait this is before jared got the fox.

Mom R said...

I think there a want to be Seuss in the family. I'll bet a bunch of money he gets the fox in box. It's really fun to know that I am right! At least once in my life.

mom s said...

The pictures of Jared with the fox say 12/8/09 so Jared definitely hasn't got the fox yet. He just wrote a story of how he is going to get the fox I think. He will get the fox while wearing sox.