CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009









Jacob crawled into our bed a couple times during the night. I got up at 6am. After exercising I started working on laundry. Jacob woke up shortly after 8:00. He played with playdoh at the counter. Adam slept until 9:00. The boys had fun play with cars and the cash register. It sure is a hot, humid day outside. We were wishing we were back in Copper Harbor. I did lots of laundry this morning. After lunch we headed into town for some groceries. Then we drove to several dealerships to look at cars. Got home at 1:30. I tucked Adam in for a nap at 2:00. Jacob, Jared, and I watched a Winnie the Pooh movie. Adam was quiet for a long time and I thought he was sleeping. Then he called me several times. I went in to check on him and he had pulled about 50 diapers into his crib saying, “There soaking up the water.” I moved his diaper stacker and put the diapers away. He fell asleep quickly after I tucked him back in bed. Jacob was scared of the “monsters” in the movie and didn't want to finish watching it. He cuddled on the couch with Daddy and they watched some golf. I did a 30 min run. Then I rested on the couch. We went outside for a little while. Adam woke up around 5:30. After dinner we all went outside. Jared reset the live trap. I picked some rhubarb. The boys played in the sandbox and also had fun in the fort. Jacob threw a Frisbee from the top of the fort and loved when Daddy would throw it back up there. The boys played in the tub until pj time. They were tucked in bed shortly after 9:00.

3 comments:

uncle dee said...

I am so glad to read that you are picking rhubarb! I had some raspberry-rhubarb spread on my English muffins this morning. I would prefer PURE rhubarb, but apparently they sell more if it is mixed with another berry (rasp or straw). But the spread I had was tasty.

The Daddy said...

whats Jared not trying to trap this time.

mom s said...

Well, I guess Adam knows the purpose of diapers. He sure is funny.