CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day 5

Pebble beach.





Boys in their house.


Finding the letterbox.

Hunter's point.





Smores.

We were up around 8:00. It rained during the night. After a pancake breakfast at Grandma's we took a walk around the campground and then over to Pebble Beach. We took a hike along the beach. Then we hiked on the trail in the woods to find the letterbox we've found the last couple years. Grandma watched Truman and we went to look around at the Fort store. After lunch we went over to Hunter's point. It was windy and felt cool on the beach. Jared found several small aggots and I found one. Jacob liked showing me the rocks he found and would many times say, "I found that one for you." We saw an orr boat which the boys thought was neat. The boy played on a log and pretended it was their orr boat. We stayed on the beach for about 3 hrs. Got back to camp ~4pm. Jared built a fire and I cut up veggies for our aluminum foil dinners. Jared found a tick on Jacob's belly. After dinner Jared and I played a couple games of dice. Then we took a walk over to Pebble Beach with Grandma and Grandpa. This evening I made the boys some hot chocolate. Then we roasted marshmellow and made smores. We were in bed by ~10 pm. Both boys were asleep before Jared and I got into bed.

5 comments:

The Daddy said...

Was your stamp from last year still in the book or did they change books? You should go out and try and find the other ones around Copper Harbor and Eagle Harbor.

uncle dee said...

At last, smores! I was waiting for those!

mom s said...

Cute picture of the boys eating smores. How did Jared ever survive having that big log on top of him with Jacob sitting on it.
Love ya!

Melissa said...

Cute pictures!

Vikki's Blog said...

WOW I cant believe how old Adam looks. :o( Hes growing up soooo fast...they both r. Tell them they better still be my little babies, you know, how I say it. hehe!