CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009




"Take picture of me."


Then he said, "Take picture of Jacob."






Jacob woke up at 7:30. After I finished my last exercise we played on the couch with some cars. Then we took the dogs outside and looked at flowers. Adam woke up at 9am. When I walked in the room he said, “Mommy, I singin Row Row, ABC, and Twinkle Little Star too.” After breakfast the boys sat on the couch and looked at the Sesame Street book together. Then they had fun playing with all the Little People toys for quite a while. Adam got out the doctor kit and said, “Mommy, come sit down cause I wanna doctor you, and Truman too.” Jacob worked on his Puzzle Buzz magazine and Adam did some drawing, cutting, and gluing. After lunch the boys sat by the couch and built things using the dominos pieces. We headed over to the post office to pick up the mail from our vacation. The boys each got a new book, which we read when we got home. I tucked Adam in for a nap around 2:30. Jacob rested and played with his tools. Adam climbed out of his crib again. He fell asleep quickly after I tucked him back in bed. Jacob and I went thru his new Highlights Puzzle Buzz magazine together. Then he made a boat out of the counter stool tipped. He set up a little green chair behind the stool so I could ride with him. Adam woke up around 5pm. He used another stool for his boat. Jared soon was home from work. This evening we went to the mall to walk around. The boys had fun playing at the train table in Barnes and Noble. We got home around 9:30. Jacob fell asleep and continued sleeping as I moved him to his bed.

1 comments:

mom s said...

Wow, did Adam really want his picture taken. Unbelievable. Maybe he will be better about us taking pictures of him now.